OpenAI, the creator of ChatGPT, is expected to release its next-generation language model, GPT-5. However, the company has not yet started training it. In the meantime, the industry is waiting for improvements to ChatGPT with the release of GPT-4.
- OpenAI has not started training GPT-5 yet.
- GPT-4 is the most significant update to ChatGPT, which relied on OpenAI’s GPT-3.5 language model.
- GPT-4 has notable upgrades, particularly in terms of logical reasoning and general knowledge.
- GPT-5 is expected to have multimodal capabilities, be more truthful, and bring us closer to artificial general intelligence (AGI).
- GPT-4 is expensive to use, but its cost may decrease once GPT-5 is released.
Is GPT-5 coming?
Yes, but OpenAI has not yet started training it.
What is GPT-5? What will ChatGPT 5 be able to do?
Since GPT-5 has not entered its training phase, there is little information about it. However, it is expected to have multimodal capabilities and bring us closer to AGI.
Will GPT-5 be AGI?
No, GPT-5 is not expected to be classified as AGI.
OpenAI’s GPT-5 is highly anticipated, but the company has not yet started training it. In the meantime, GPT-4 has notable upgrades and improvements to ChatGPT.